For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me. I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. Matthew 25:35-36
For those in need we provide:
– Monetary help with rent, gas and electric bills.
– Transportation for abused women and children.
– Household items and furnishings: refrigerators, stoves, beds, tables, chairs, etc.
– Guidance to other agencies where they may qualify for additional assistance.
– Financial planning.
Opportunities for involvement:
– Donating household items and furniture.
– Giving non-perishable food to stock our food pantry.
– Volunteering to pick up and deliver furniture.
– Volunteering to pick up food from our food bank.